Vitamin is a growing full-service Graphic Design, Web Development and Digital Marketing agency located in Waterford City. We are looking to recruit a solutions-focused Marketing Account Executive to drive exciting client campaigns. This role will involve lots of direct client interaction, so an excellent interpersonal manner is a must.
Let’s Talk About Vitamin
At Vitamin, our motto is ‘people buy from people‘, and we pride ourselves on our reputation as an excellent company to work with.
Over 15 years, we have grown from a graphic design studio to a multidisciplinary creative communications agency, servicing some of the South East’s and Ireland’s largest corporate and consumer-facing organisations.
Despite our recent growth and success, we will always retain our homegrown, grassroots approach and our excellent working relationship with clients.
Due to recent growth, we’re currently in the position to recruit a Marketing Account Executive with a love of content creation to drive our many exciting client campaigns.
Marketing Account Executive: Let’s Talk About You
While a 3rd level marketing qualification is desirable (and a distinct advantage), relevant experience is the most important factor for us.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience as a Marketing Account Executive or in a primarily digital marketing role.
Content creation (campaigns, websites, brochures etc.) is a key aspect of this role, so an excellent command of the English language is a prerequisite.
You will ideally have experience in most (or all) of:
- Managing and driving strategic marketing campaigns for clients.
- Finding creative solutions to address operational problems.
- Working with a diverse range of digital marketing channels and technologies.
- Management of social media platforms and planning of activities.
- Copywriting and content creation for digital and offline marketing assets.
- Administering paid digital advertising campaigns for search engines and social platforms.
- Working both autonomously and collaboratively as a team.
- Setting, achieving and reporting on relevant performance metrics.
- Interacting with team colleagues and also with clients.
The following software skills are also desirable:
- Basic Graphic Design (e.g. Canva, Photoshop)
- Basic Video Editing (e.g. Adobe Premiere Pro)
- Content Management Software (WordPress)
- Social Scheduling Software
- Google Office Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- CRM Marketing Software
The role will be based at our office in Waterford City, with free parking available. Full expenses and a generous salary commensurate with experience is on offer for the right candidates. Salary is intrinsically linked with department performance with unlimited potential for the right person.
You will work closely with the Graphic Design & Web Development teams in an exceptionally friendly office environment that fosters creativity, learning, camaraderie, and growth.
To apply, please visit our job vacancy listing on Indeed and apply with your CV including a portfolio of previous work if applicable.
Application Deadline: Friday 22nd April 2022