Vitamin is a growing full-service Graphic Design, Web Development and Digital Marketing agency located in Waterford City. We are looking to recruit an experienced Marketing Account Executive to drive exciting client campaigns. These roles will involve lots of direct client interaction, so an excellent interpersonal manner is a must.
Let’s Talk About Vitamin
At Vitamin, our motto is ‘people buy from people‘, and we pride ourselves on our reputation as an excellent company to work with.
Over 15 years, we have grown from a graphic design studio to a multidisciplinary creative communications agency, servicing some of the South East’s and Ireland’s largest corporate and consumer-facing organisations.
Despite our recent growth and success, we will always retain our homegrown, grassroots approach and our excellent working relationship with clients.
Due to recent growth, we’re currently in the position to recruit a Marketing Account Executive with a love of content creation to drive our many exciting client campaigns.
Let’s Talk About You
While a 3rd level marketing qualification is desirable (and a distinct advantage), relevant experience is the most important factor for us.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in a primarily digital marketing role (Marketing Account Executive)
Content creation (campaigns, websites, brochures etc.) is a key aspect of this role, so an excellent command of the English language is a prerequisite.
You will ideally have experience in most (or all) of:
- Managing and driving strategic marketing campaigns for clients.
- Working with a diverse range of digital marketing channels and technologies.
- Management of social media platforms and planning of activities.
- Copywriting and content creation for digital and offline marketing assets.
- Working both autonomously and collaboratively as a team.
- Setting, achieving and reporting on relevant performance metrics.
The following software skills are also desirable:
- Basic Graphic Design (e.g. Canva, Photoshop)
- Basic Video Editing (e.g. Adobe Premiere Pro)
- Content Management Software (i.e. WordPress)
- Social Scheduling Software
The role will be based at our office in Waterford City, with free parking available. Full expenses and a generous salary commensurate with experience is on offer for the right candidates. Salary is intrinsically linked with department performance with unlimited potential for the right person.
You will work closely with the Graphic Design & Web Development teams in an exceptionally friendly office environment that fosters creativity, learning, camaraderie, and growth.
Please note, this position has been filled. Any future vacancies that may arise will be posted on our website.