Vitamin is a growing full-service Graphic Design, Web Development and Digital Marketing agency located in Waterford City. We are looking to recruit an experienced and self-motivated Marketing Account Administrator to lead and manage CRM activities. This role will involve a lot of direct client interaction, so an excellent interpersonal manner is a must.
Let’s Talk About Vitamin
Now over 17 years in business, we have grown from a graphic design studio to a multidisciplinary creative communications agency, servicing some of the South East’s and Ireland’s most progressive corporate and consumer-facing organisations.
Despite our recent growth and success, we will always retain our homegrown, grassroots approach and our excellent working relationship with clients.
To help us to support the sales support and administration needs of a number of our clients, we’re currently in a position to recruit a part-time Marketing Account Administrator with strong organisational skills.
Marketing Account Administrator: Let’s Talk About You
This role will bridge the gap between our marketing activities and the sales teams of our clients. It will involve organising and reporting back key campaign data and actionable intelligence, primarily using CRM software.
You will regularly liaise with business development and sales executives of our B2B clients, as well as with our own internal marketing team to ensure marketing and sales data are kept up to date and organised. Therefore, an excellent interpersonal manner is required.
You will also provide administrative support to the internal management team where required.
This is a role that will require a self-driven individual that can develop themselves within the role as per business needs. The eventual Marketing Account Administrator will require the ability to administer self-learning and to drive the growth of your function within the company.
While initially a part-time role, it would suit someone willing to develop and grow the role to a full-time position. As the role will involve deep use of CRM and related software and tools, an excellent and intuitive grasp of computer use is a must.
You will ideally have experience in most (or all) of:
- Prior experience in a Marketing Account Administrator, or similar, role
- Experience of, or working knowledge of, ActiveCampaign or other CRM tools.
- Managing sales prospects and leads, segmenting and scoring within these tools
- Automation tools to streamline and improve performance.
- KPI monitoring and reporting
- MS Office (or online equivalents, Google Docs etc.) software
The following skills would be advantageous (but not essential):
- Basic Graphic Design (Canva, Photoshop etc.)
- Content Management Systems (i.e. WordPress)
- Social Media Scheduling Software
- Other CRM Software & Tools
What we offer:
- A great working environment with a wide variety of interesting challenges
- Competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with experience
- Mileage and expenses account
- Training allowances (as required)
- Flexible working arrangements (although, this is a primarily office-based role)
The role will be based at our office in Waterford City, with free parking available. Full expenses and a generous salary commensurate with experience is on offer for the right candidate. Salary is intrinsically linked with performance, with unlimited potential for the right person.
You’ll work closely with the Marketing, Design and Web Development teams in an exceptionally friendly environment that fosters creativity, learning, camaraderie and growth.
If Marketing Account Administrator sounds like the role for you, please apply via our Indeed job posting here.
NOTE: No agencies or offshore/outsourced development companies please.